Recent:

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Week 13

   This week hasn't been very productive. I thought my moderation was going well but it appears it wasn't. I left an assignment till last minute and it pushed me behind schedule; I went to sleep very late last night. Secondly, my confidence hasn't improved at all. In soccer I have just been frustrated with myself because I feel like I haven't been doing very good. This has made me very bad with my confident. I just keep putting myself down instead of being positive. I'm not sure at this point how to stop being negative but I just hope I stop being frustrated with myself. I think maybe I should just relax when I get frustrated. I probably should really start working on my virtues again and I hope that I keep improving. 
Image result for bored gif

1 comment:

  1. Hey Giuliana. I am sorry to hear that you feel like you are not growing in confidence and productivity. I think with a sport like soccer, even though some days may feel like, you aren't growing, you are. By realizing this, I hope that you will feel more confident at practice and games. I admire that you want to start working on your virtues again because it shows that you really care about becoming virtuous. Lastly, if you are worried about your productivity, there is always the fact that you did this blog very early to remind you of that practice. Also, I know that you are working really hard in student government, your classes, and other clubs. You questioning productivity makes me really confused because you have done a lot. Anyway, have a great week and good luck on improving upon your virtues.

    ReplyDelete