Recent:

Friday, November 10, 2017

Week 11

     Wow....this week my moderation has been real bad. Even my blog is late. I usually do my blog in the middle of the week not on Fridays. I also need to do the journal for My Sister's Keeper. Wow, I even got distracted right now. A couple minutes ago, I just spent like 5 minutes on my phone. I was doing pretty good but now everything seems to be going down hill. I started soccer so it's making me really tired. I don't want to quit because (1) I just started and (2) I like it. I'm afraid that it'll affect my grades too much. I really hope not. I haven't really had a chance to work on my confidence this week. I'm not sure what I have been doing this week. Next week I need to be more active while working on my virtues.

Related image

1 comment:

  1. Do not worry so much. Worrying will not solve the problem, rather make your confidence falter. Do what you must and assert your position. I do believe that you know this, but moderation between soccer and school is key, and from the looks of it, you are doing very well. So don't worry, you got this! Side note: don't reply to this comment please.

    ReplyDelete