Recent:

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Week 10

     This week has been very tiring. I am very tired. Spirit week has been decently fun. The only fun thing was Halloween. I was pretty confident yesterday. I was Moana for Halloween and I was kind of nervous because of the costume. I'm pretty shy when it comes to wearing certain things. I didn't shy away and wore my costume decently confidently. In addition, my assertiveness has been good. In soccer I am being assertive. When I play as defense I have to go for the ball and that requires a certain amount of assertiveness. I still ned to improve on that because I'm still not very confident in playing soccer. My moderation has been pretty good. Except Monday night, since I wanted to get my costume ready and did it all last minute, I went to sleep very late getting the costume ready. I shouldn't have procrastinated and gotten my costume ready in the weekend. For next time, I now know that I shouldn't leave things for last minute.
Image result for halloween gif

4 comments:

  1. Hey, so your costume was super cute. You looked just like Moana and it was great. For soccer, I say to just go for it. Even if you end up tripping and falling on your face, the most important thing that you can say is that you tried. And also just have fun cause that's also important :)
    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing very well in improving your virtues. Your assertiveness in soccer may show signs of transferring to non-soccer related activities, such as school. Your confidence, while not as much as you may want, has improved. And you still hand in assignments on time, so your moderation hasn't suffered, so overall, you are on top of your virtues. Keep up the progress. Side note: please don't reply to this.

    ReplyDelete